Godpuddle

Splashing around in theology.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Canada

I read lots. I have a cat. I drink coffee. Therefore, I am.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

The New Intellectual

I don't know all that much about Ayn Rand, but I do know this. I like what she is saying here, in this very brief videoclip, where she defines her term, "the new intellectual."
Hopefully, this link will work for you -- Click here!
For so long now I have had her novels piled up around me. I regret that I have not yet gotten around to reading her.
For more Any Rand info -- Click here!

*******

2 Comments:

Blogger Free thinker said...

This post was almost a moth ago. Is there anyone alive at the other end?

10/05/2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Cipriano said...

I know reason m!
It is almost like I am dead. The truth is though, honest to God[puddle], I am way overworked!
No time for posting of great theological treatises!
I wish I had more time. I mean, I am doing some reading and all, but I have not had the time to say anything real relevant on this particular blog for a while.
Thank you for reminding me. I will get at it, soon.

10/05/2006 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter